About Amy C Marshall
Amy C Marshall is an attorney with over a decade of experience within the legal field. Amy received her law degree from Birmingham School of Law in 2009. During her time in law school, Ms. Marshall was able to clerk and intern with two notable firms within the greater Birmingham, Alabama area while honing specialties such as premises liability, workman’s compensation, and a variety of other practice areas. Amy previously worked in Alaska for the US Army in the office of the Judge Advocate General, where she provided guidance to the Installation Commander. During her time there, she was also chosen to join the IMCOM Pacific Region Mentoring Program and received two Civilian Medal of Achievement awards.
Ms. Marshall would later move back to Wiregrass where she opened her own firm, Marshall Law, LLC, which specializes in a wide range of legal services such as divorce, custody, wills, dependency actions, adoptions, modifications, paternity, criminal offenses, guardianship, and conservatorship. Under Amy C Marshall’s leadership, Marshall Law, LLC has grown into a successful law firm that is recognized for its commitment to high-quality legal services and exceeding client expectations through every step of the legal process.
Amy Marshall, attorney, has built a reputation within the legal field for her keen attention to detail, clear understanding of even the most complex legal principles, and dedication to upholding the best interests of her clients. Ms. Marshall’s commitment to high quality legal services has helped Marshall Law, LLC expand to provide assistance within nearly every field of law, with the firm striving to address the diverse needs of clients while constantly adapting to the ever-evolving legal landscape. Above all else, Ms. Marshall is a legal professional who wants the best for those she represents. Whether you are facing a simple issue or a complex, ongoing dispute, Amy always treats your case with the utmost importance.
In Amy Marshall’s free time she enjoys spending time with her husband and law partner, Chris Kaminski, Lawyer, and their daughter, Ruth. Amy is also involved in the church, is an avid ATV rider, and frequently visits the beach and lake.
Professional Memberships, Awards, and Volunteer Experience (Past and Present)
- Enterprise Chamber of Commerce
- Commissioner for Fair Ballot Commission
- President of Coffee County Bar Association
- Civilian Medal of Achievement
- IMCOM Pacific Region Mentoring Program for Equal Opportunity Shadowing (2012)
- Junior Women’s Club
- Lion’s Club
- State Committeewoman for Young Republicans of Coffee County
- Publicity/Advocacy Chair for Relay for Life
Practice Areas and Skills
- Legal Assistance
- Public Liability
- Family Law
- Estate Law
- Public Liability
- Legal Writing
- Workers’ Compensation
- Legal Research
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Defense
AmyCMarshall.com is Your One-Stop-Shop for Legal Insights
This website was created as a resource for individuals interested in learning more about the legal field and information based on Ms. Marshall’s career experience.
In today’s litigious environment, Ms. Marshall feels as though potential clients, existing legal professionals, administrators, and institutions alike are all able to benefit from content that breaks down key concepts within the field of law. Not only do these accessible insights help individuals make more informed decisions regarding their needs, but they also help with adapting to the multiple considerations and moving parts that make the legal field such an intricate space.
Tune in to AmyCMarshall.com for information on topics such as:
- Legal Insights for Criminal, Family, Estate Law, Etc.: While learning more about the legal field can be beneficial for clients and attorneys alike, there will always be challenges when it comes to locating accessible resources that break down important conversation topics from multiple perspectives. That is why this site’s main goal is to include legal insights that explore important processes, considerations, and more.
- Professional Resources for New and Experienced Attorneys: Every year, thousands of new lawyers enter this field, each with their own unique goals, professional interests, and skills. What many will learn early on is that those with experience in the field are excellent resources for developing one’s own understanding of best practices, building and maintaining client relationships, balancing workloads, and a variety of other considerations for attorneys.
By providing content tailored for new and experienced attorneys alike, this site hopes to help readers better understand the field, its process, innovations, prevailing technologies, and additional learning opportunities for continued success.
- Legal Industry Updates: New developments within the legal field always play a vital role in innovation and advancement as professionals adapt to the evolution of law, its best practices, etc. Expect industry-specific updates to include information on interesting technologies, cases attracting national attention, and news regarding changing legal precedents.
- Volunteer, Charity, and Professional Membership Information: Remaining active in one’s community is crucial for those who want to maximize their ability to help others. To this end, future content on AmyCMarshall.com will include volunteer, charity, and professional membership information that speaks to the value of remaining active in organizations working towards a better future.
- Hobby and Personal Development Information: In Amy Marshal, lawyer’s, free time, she is an avid hiker, camper, and scuba diver. As a proponent of keeping up with personal interests in order to achieve a positive work-life balance while learning more about oneself in the process, Ms. Marshall mentions that it is important to help each other remain motivated to invest time into our hobbies. With this in mind, content will explore a few of Amy C Marshall’s hobbies, as well personal development insights she has accumulated through them.
Looking for More Resources Inspired by Amy C Marshall’s Insights?
Interested in learning more from informative content exploring the legal field, volunteer work, professional development, and a variety of associated topics? Then check out this site for more information based on the career and insights of Amy C Marshall.